Thursday, February 7, 2008

Polling Place Project

Just to show I am a man of my word - here's my polling place photo from Oakland CA, 94611:



In fact, you can see my other photo and descriptions on the NEW YORK TIMES website. Not bad eh? Even more impressive - the NYTimes got this idea from my homie DigiDave's project on New Assignment last year.

After all of the complicated long division was done, super duper pooper-scooper Tuesday didn't really plop down any results. Kind of frustrating since I was hoping it would be the end of my obsessive drooling over this race. While no great news came out of it for the Dems, at least Romney dropped out! Couldn't stand that guy - and I heard some conservatives cried!?!? These people need help...

2 comments:

DigiDave said...

Timskie - you knew that the Polling Place Photo Project was a NewAssignment project last year, right?

Link: http://www.newassignment.net/blog/david_cohn/jan2008/11/polling_place_ph

Unknown said...

you can now say you've been publishing in the new york times. not a bad little cv enhancer, eh?