Friday, January 11, 2008

Google Reader

I am still a puppy dog to this whole blogosphere extravaganza...but I'm learning to bark louder, day by day.

One tool that anyone can use to sniff out their favorite websites more rapidly (notice the dog theme continues...) is GOOGLE READER.

It don't even matter if you blog or not - this is an awesome way to check news headlines from all sorts of sources, at the same bloody time! Or you favorite "blogger", or band website for tour updates, or youtube channel....

You can share certain news/feeds/stories as well - which I have done over the right side of this page. (Which I call "Casting Out the Net")

Alright, I'm writing too much about this thing now....Maybe Google should pay me for this post...

1 comment:

DigiDave said...

comment here? Because I saw on my Google reader that you had a new post.

That's the power of the Googe.